Design and detailing of new buildings and structures can be completed in many different construction materials including the main four of concrete, masonry, steel and timber (or combinations of these materials) to suit budget, specific planning conditions and end use requirements.
If you are building a new commercial building or residential property EAR Sheppard can help.
- In completing structural design and detailing of foundations, retaining walls, drainage systems, sub-structure, superstructure, floors, roofs, etc
- In providing NHBC Timber Frame Certification
- In preparing & submitting Building Regulation applications
- In obtaining consents and approvals from Utility Companies, the Environment Agency, such as build near/over agreements
- In preparing Contract Schedules of Work and obtaining tender quotations
- In acting as Contract Administrator in the contract arranged between a successful builder and client
- In completing periodic inspections of work in progress
- Design and detailing of your structure can be completed for individual elements or the whole structure. We have significant experience in working with Architects, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers and Historic Advisers