If your property is affected by fire damage or any other insured peril EAR Sheppard can help
- In completing a limited structural inspection and providing an initial written report on cause
- In arranging initial removal and disposal of damaged finishes and structure to allow the extent of the problem to be determined and quantified
- In designing and detailing superstructure repair & redecoration schemes and where required take down and rebuild
- In preparing Contract Schedules of Work and obtaining tender quotations
- In acting as Contract Administrator in the contract arranged with the successful builder and periodically inspecting work in progress
Buildings insurance policies generally include for the recovery of professional fees and one benefit of EAR Sheppard providing engineering services is that we are independent and impartial . The cost of our services (along with any initial inspection and report) would typically be recoverable under a buildings insurance claim subject to any applicable policy excess.